- Check and refill Lenny's water in the laundry room every 3-4 days.
- Dry food and wet food is kept on the top left shelf of the chalkboard pantry closet.
- Refill dry food as needed.
- Give Lenny a spoonful of wet food during the day any time between 5am and 3pm.
- If Lenny gets sick anywhere, use Resolve or Folex Carpet Spot remover located in hallway closet.
- Lenny's vet is Cascade Heights Veterinary Center in White Center. His cat carrier is under the stairs
in the laundry room.
- Lenny does his "biz" outside, but it is good to check his litter box during poor weather, which is behind the furnace downstairs. Scoop and waste bin is located there, as well.